Stage 1: Registration for DAT (Design Aptitude Test)
- • Online Payment through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- • Demand Draft in favour of MIT ADT University-MIT Institute of Design
- Applications are invited through online mode only
Step 1: Register for DAT
Step 2: An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email ID. Activate your account by clicking the link.
Step 3: Provide the required details in the application form.
Step 4: Upload the passport size photograph, accept the declaration and submit the online application form.
Step 5: Proceed to payment option and pay Rs 3000 for Indian applicants and and Rs 4500 for NRI, PIO, CIO and Foreign Nationals
Demand Draft should be sent to following address
MIT Institute of Design,
Rajbaug, Loni Kalbhor
Pune Solapur Highway
Step 6: On scrutiny, verification and acceptance of application form, Admit card will be generated and sent to candidates registered email id.
Candidates can also download the Admit Card by login to his/ her profile on DAT portal.
Stage 2: Design Aptitude Test (DAT)
- Design Aptitude Test (DAT) will be conducted on 5tht April 2020 between 10 AM to 1 PM at various test centres across India. (Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Indore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune)
- The DAT committee reserves its right to change or cancel any of these centres.
- Based on scores obtained from DAT, shortlisted candidates will be called for studio test and personal interview.
- MIT Institute of Design Pune, Avantika University Ujjain, MIT School of Design Alandi Pune & MIT University Meghalaya will have their separate merit list of shortlisted candidates.
Stage 3: Studio Test and Interview
- The studio tests followed by personal interviews will be conducted separately by MIT Insitute of Design Pune, Avantika University Ujjain, MIT School of Design Alandi Pune & MIT University Meghalaya campus.
- The list of shortlisted candidates for the Studio test and Personal Interview will be announced on the respective websites of MIT ID Pune, Avantika University Ujjain, MIT School of Design Alandi Pune & MIT University Meghalaya.
- All those candidates called for the studio test and personal interview are required to attend the studio tests and interview, which completes the process of selection.
- The Admission Committee decides the procedures, grades and weightage every year.
- The norms for the selection are the sole prerogative of the Admission Committee and the decision of the Admission Committee and the Management in any of the matters concerning the admission process and selection will be final. Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the admission committee or its members, academic office bearers or management will lead to the automatic disqualification of the candidate(s).