Stage 1: Registration for DAT (Design Aptitude Test)
- • Online Payment through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- • Demand Draft in favour of MIT ADT University-MIT Institute of Design
- Applications are invited through online mode only
- The Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is conducted jointly by MIT Institute of Design MITID Pune and Avantika University Ujjain.
Step 1: Register for DAT
Step 2: An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email ID. Activate your account by clicking the link.
Step 3: Provide the required details in the application form.
Step 4: Upload the passport size photograph, accept the declaration and submit the online application form.
Step 5: Proceed to payment option and pay ₹3360 (₹3000 +12% GST) for Indian applicants and and ₹5040 (₹4500 + 12% GST) for NRI, PIO, CIO and Foreign Nationals
Demand Draft should be sent to following address
MIT Institute of Design,
Rajbaug, Loni Kalbhor
Pune Solapur Highway
Step 6: On scrutiny, verification and acceptance of application form, Admit card will be generated and sent to candidates registered email id.
Candidates can also download the Admit Card by login to his/ her profile on DAT portal.
Stage 2: Design Aptitude Test (DAT)
- Design Aptitude Test (DAT) will be conducted on 7tht April 2018 between 10 AM to 1 PM at various test centres across India. (Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Indore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune)
- The DAT committee reserves its right to change or cancel any of these centres.
- Based on scores obtained from DAT, shortlisted candidates will be called for studio test and personal interview.
- MITID and Avantika University will have their separate merit list of shortlisted candidates.
Stage 3: Studio Test and Interview
- The studio tests followed by personal interviews will be conducted separately by MITID at Pune campus and Avantika University at Ujjain campus.
- The list of shortlisted candidates for the Studio test and Personal Interview will be announced on the respective websites of MITID and Avantika University.
- All those candidates called for the studio test and personal interview are required to attend the studio tests and interview, which completes the process of selection.
- The Admission Committee decides the procedures, grades and weightage every year.
- The norms for the selection are the sole prerogative of the Admission Committee and the decision of the Admission Committee and the Management in any of the matters concerning the admission process and selection will be final. Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the admission committee or its members, academic office bearers or management will lead to the automatic disqualification of the candidate(s).